This book has 200 color photographs and over 1,700 references; it also reads like a manual so that even those just flipping through it will learn a lot
Detailed Table of Contents
PART I – OUTLINING THE PRESENT SITUATION OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND THE POST-VATICAN II APOSTASY IN TREMENDOUS FACTUAL DETAIL
* note: While this Table of Contents is extremely detailed (in order to make it as easy as possible to find particular sections a reader may be looking for), it does not cover even all of the subjects that are addressed in this 600-plus page book; and it does not do justice to the depth and specificity into which each section of this book goes. We hope that reading the Table of Contents does not substitute for reading in full the sections of this book.*
1. The Great Apostasy and a counterfeit Church predicted in the New Testament and in Catholic Prophecy – Page 1
► Jesus Christ predicts that there will hardly be any faith on Earth when He returns (Lk. 18:8). – Page 1
► The New Testament teaches that the Great Apostasy will happen “in the Temple of God” (2 Thess. 2) and “in the holy place,” (Mt. 24:15) which clearly indicates a takeover of Catholic buildings in a religious deception. – Page 1
► The Great Apostasy will be worse than the Arian Crisis (4th cent.), in which 97% of the bishops became Arian and the true Catholic Church was reduced to a remnant who were considered the outsiders at the time. – Page 2
► Our Lady of La Salette appeared in 1846 and prophesied that Rome will lose the Faith and become the Seat of the Antichrist – a prophecy which has been fulfilled before our eyes. – Page 3
2. Pope Leo XIII’s Original Prayer to St. Michael – a prophecy about the Future Apostasy in Rome – Page 6
3. The Message of Fatima: a heavenly sign marking the beginning of the end times and a prediction of apostasy from the Church – Page 10
- An explanation of the Miracle of Fatima and its significance to this topic… – Pages 10-13
- The Masonic Daily Paper, O Seculo, stunningly confirms without even knowing it that Our Lady was the woman clothed with the sun of Apocalypse 12:1. – Page 13
► Fatima, the sign of Apoc. 12:1, and the great red dragon (Communism), the sign of Apoc. 12:3, both come on the seen in 1917…– Page 14
- Sister Lucia of Fatima told Fr. Fuentes in 1957 that we are in the last times. – Page 15
- Testimonies that Heaven asked that the third secret of Fatima be revealed by 1960 at the latest. – Page 16
- Why would the third secret of Fatima be clearer in 1960? Because it has to do with Vatican II. – Page 17
4. A complete list of the Antipopes in History – Page 19
► Jesus Christ founded His Church upon St. Peter (Mt. 16) and made him the first pope.
► It’s a fact that there have been many antipopes in Church history: a full list of the 41 antipopes in Church history.
5. The Great Western Schism (1378-1417) and what it teaches us about the post-Vatican II apostasy – Page 21
- During the Great Western Schism, there were three claimants to the Papacy at one time (two antipopes), with the true pope holding the least support of the three. [SEE TABLE] – Page 21
- At one point during the Great Western Schism the entire College of Cardinals rejected the true pope and recognized an antipope. – Page 22
- During the Great Western Schism there was massive confusion, with multiple antipopes and antipopes reigning from Rome. [SEE DETAILED DISCUSSION]
- A pre-Vatican II theologian, commenting on the Great Western Schism, said that God could have left the Church without a pope for the whole period of the Great Western Schism. – Pages 28-29
6. The Catholic Church teaches that a heretic would cease to be the pope, and that a heretic couldn’t be validly elected pope – Page 31
- Quotes from St. Robert Bellarmine, St. Francis De Sales and St. Antoninus that a pope who would become a heretic would cease to be the pope…– Pages 31-32
- The Church’s teaching that a heretic cannot be a pope is rooted in the dogma that heretics are not members of the Catholic Church. – Page 32
- Pope Paul IV issued a Papal Bull solemnly declaring that the election of a heretic as pope is null and void. – Page 33
- In line with the truth that a heretic cannot be the pope, the Church teaches that heretics cannot be prayed for in the canon of the Mass. – Page 35
7. The Church’s enemies, Communists and Freemasons, made an organized effort to infiltrate the Catholic Church – Page 37
- Statements from Communists and Freemasons about their plan to infiltrate the Catholic Church and attempt to get their own men to the highest levels…
8. The Vatican II Revolution (1962-1965) – Page 40
THE MOST SPECIFIC HERESY IN VATICAN II – Page 41
- Vatican II uses the same verb as the Council of Florence to teach just the opposite. – Page 42
THE OTHER PRINCIPAL HERESIES OF VATICAN II IN THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: – Page 43
Unitatis Redintegratio – Vatican II’s Decree on Ecumenism – Page 43
- Vatican II longs for the universal Church. – Page 43
- Vatican II says the Church is not fully Catholic. – Page 44
- Vatican II teaches that heretics and schismatics are in communion with the Church. – Pages 45-46
- Vatican II says no one born into Protestantism can be accused of the sin of separation (i.e. heresy). – Page 46
- Vatican II says the life of grace exists outside the Church. – Page 46
- Vatican II says non-Catholic sects are a means of salvation. – Pages 46-47
- Vatican II says heretics must be looked upon with respect … and more. – Page 48
Orientalium ecclesiarum – Decree on Eastern Catholic Churches – Page 49
- Vatican II teaches that non-Catholic schismatics may lawfully receive Holy Communion, which is totally condemned by Catholic teaching and a host of popes. – Page 50
- Vatican II says Catholic churches should be shared with non-Catholics. – Page 52
Lumen Gentium – “dogmatic” Constitution on the Church – Page 52
- Vatican II says that bishops have supreme power over the Church together with the pope. – Page 52
- Vatican II teaches that Muslims and Catholics together worship the true God. – Page 53
- Vatican II teaches one can be an atheist through no fault of his own. – Page 54
- Vatican II teaches that the Church is united with those who don’t accept the Faith or the Papacy. – Page 55
Dignitatis Humanae – Declaration on Religious Liberty – Page 56
►An explanation of Catholic teaching against religious liberty… – Pages 56-57
- An explanation of how Vatican II teaches just the opposite… – Pages 57-58
- Benedict XVI admits that Vatican II’s teaching on Religious Liberty contradicts the teaching of the Syllabus of Errors of Pope Pius IX! – Page 58
►Detailed refutations of the attempted defenses of Vatican II’s teaching on this issue: refuting the “coercion” subterfuge, the “within due limits” subterfuge, “the issue is not dogmatic” objection, etc. – Pages 59-62
- Vatican II’s teaching on religious liberty rejects the entire history of Christendom and destroys Catholic society. – Page 62
- Changes to the Spanish Catholic law as a result of the teaching of Vatican II…– Pages 63-64
- Vatican II teaches the condemned heresies of liberty of speech and of the press. – Page 64
Ad Gentes – Decree on Missionary Activity – Page 65
- Vatican II teaches that the Catholic Church is insufficient as a means of salvation. – Page 65
- Vatican II teaches that we should work with heretics in missionary projects. – Page 65
Nostra Aetate – Decree on Non-Christian Religions – Page 66
- Vatican II praises Muslims, and teaches that the “god” of the Muslims created heaven and earth. – Page 66
- Vatican II uses the same language as the Council of Florence on the fasts, almsgiving, etc. of non-Catholics, but with an opposite meaning. – Page 66
- Vatican II teaches that in Buddhism a way is taught by which man can reach the highest illumination. – Page 68
- Paul VI confirms Vatican II’s heretical teaching. – Page 68
- Vatican II praises the false religion of Hinduism, and uses language which directly contradicts the teaching of Leo XIII against Hinduism. – Pages 68-69
Gaudium et Spes – Constitution on the Church in the Modern World – Page 70
- Vatican II teaches that in the Incarnation Christ united Himself in some way with every man. – Page 70
- John Paul II used this heresy to repeatedly teach universal salvation. – Page 70
- Vatican II teaches that birth control can be virtuous. – Page 71
- Vatican II teaches that man is superior to everything, and that everything should be directed to him as its center and crown. – Page 72
Sacrosanctum Concilium – Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy – Page 72
- Vatican II put into motion the liturgical revolution we are dealing with now. – Pages 72-73
- Vatican II officially called for changes to the liturgical books, including revising the rite to every sacrament. – Page 74
- The disastrous fruits of Vatican II’s policy are clear. Pages 75-76
- Vatican II called for the customs of pagan peoples in the liturgy, something explicitly condemned as Modernism by Pope St. Pius X. – Page 75
- Vatican II called for the simplification of the rites, something condemned by Pope Pius VI. – Page 76
- Vatican II called for “bodily self-expression,” radical adaptations, and pagan musical traditions to be incorporated into the liturgy. – Page 76
9. The Liturgical Revolution – A New Mass – Page 82
►The traditional Roman Rite of Mass was codified by Pope St. Pius V, who declared that it cannot be changed. – Page 82
- The New Mass is a new 1969 creation promulgated by Paul VI. – Page 82
- Since the New Mass has been instituted, in the Vatican II churches the world has seen every kind of aberration, sacrilege and liturgical outrage imaginable, including Rock concerts, etc., etc., etc. [MANY PHOTOS] – Pages 82-92
►The Ottaviani Intervention, authored by cardinals, says the New Mass represents a striking departure from the theology of the Council of Trent. – Page 92
- The New Mass was created by Paul VI with the help of six Protestant ministers. [PHOTO] – Page 93
- Paul VI admitted to his good friend, Jean Guitton, that he wanted to change the Mass to make it more Protestant. – Page 93
- Only 17% of the traditional orations were not deleted or modified in the New Mass. Traditional orations describing traditional concepts of Hell, sin, temptations, God’s wrath, dangers to the soul, etc., etc., were specifically eliminated. – Pages 93-94
- The horrifying results of this policy are clear for all to see. [PHOTOS] – Pages 94-95
- Almost every traditional sign and rubric demanding respect for the Body and Blood of Christ has been removed from the New Mass. [PHOTOS] – Pages 95-96
- The requirements for sacred vessels and that the altar be of fitting dignity have been abolished with disastrous results. [PHOTOS] – Pages 96-97
- When the Protestants split from the Church in 16th century England, they implemented basically the same changes to the Mass that are seen in the New Mass. [PHOTOS] – Pages 97-99
- The definition of the Mass in the 1549 Anglican Prayer Book is the same as in the New Mass. – Page 99
- The specific prayers which have been deleted from the Mass bear a striking resemblance to those deleted by the Protestants, and those retained are most of those which the Protestants retained. [PHOTOS] – Pages 99-103
- The Novus Ordo offertory is taken from a Jewish table prayer. – Page 101
- The official Good Friday prayer in the New Mass is for the Jews to grow in faithfulness to God’s covenant, while the traditional Church prays that they accept Christ since the Old Covenant has ceased. [SEE TABLE] – Page 101
- The Protestants implemented Communion in the hand and Communion under both kinds , and so does the New Mass. [PHOTOS] – Pages 101-102
- It is beyond dispute: the New Mass destroys the Roman Rite. – Page 103
- Novus Ordo (New Order of Mass) churches bear a striking resemblance to Freemasonic lodges. [PHOTOS] – Pages 103-104
- The primary architect of Paul VI’s New Mass was Cardinal Annibale Bugnini, a Freemason. [PHOTO] – Page 104
PROOF THAT THE NEW MASS IS NOT VALID – THE ESSENTIAL WORDS OF CONSECRATION HAVE BEEN CHANGED – Page 105
► An explanation of what is needed for a valid sacrament based on Catholic teaching…
► The Catholic Church’s teaching on the form of consecration, from Pope Eugene IV and Pope St. Pius V…
► Pope St. Pius V teaches that changing the meaning of the form renders the Mass invalid.
- The changes to the form of consecration in the New Mass: the removal of “mysterium fidei” and the change of “many” to “all” change its meaning.
► The Catechism of the Council of Trent teaches that “all” cannot be used in the form of consecration in place of “many.”
ANOTHER ANGLE TO THIS ISSUE ABSOLUTELY PROVES THAT THE NEW MASS IS INVALID – Page 107
► Pope Leo XIII teaches that sacraments must signify the grace which they effect and effect the grace which they signify.
► The grace which must be signified in the Eucharistic form is the union of the faithful with Christ (Pope Eugene IV).
► The words “for you and for many unto the remission of sins” signify this grace; the words “for you and for all” do not.
► All approved consecration formulas in rites of the Church signify the union of the faithful with Christ in the consecration, while the New Mass formula does not.
10. The New Rite of Ordination – Page 112
- Promulgated in 1968, the New Rite of Ordination is missing a word declared to be essential by Pope Pius XII.
- The biggest problem with the New Rite is not the form, but the surrounding ceremonies and prayers which have been deleted.
► Pope Leo XIII declared the Anglican Rite of Ordination invalid because of its removal of all references to the true sacrificing priesthood.
- The New Rite suffers from the exact same defects as the Anglican Rite; in fact, the pattern of deletion is almost identical.
- Some of the important prayers and ceremonies that have been abolished…
►The New Rite is invalid, and the consequences for “priests” ordained in it and confessions made to “priests” ordained in it…
11. The New Rite of Consecration of Bishops – Page 120
► A comparison of the traditional form of consecration of bishops with Paul VI’s radically different form for the New Rite of Consecration of Bishops…
- The traditional rite unequivocally signifies the power of the episcopacy, while the new rite does not.
- Some of the important prayers and ceremonies that have been abolished…
►The New Rite cannot be considered valid: an explanation of the consequences for “bishops” consecrated in it and “ordinations” of “priests” by such “bishops”…
12. New Sacraments: the Changes to the Other Sacraments – Page 122
► A look at the changes made by Paul VI to the rites of baptism, confirmation, confession, extreme unction, and marriage…
- A summary of the validity or lack thereof of Paul VI’s new sacramental rites…
13. The Scandals and Heresies of John XXIII – Page 126
-The Man who called Vatican II and claimed to be pope from 1958-1963 –
- “Suspected of Modernism” as a professor…
- Said Catholics and schismatic “Orthodox” are in the same Church.
- Disagreed with Outside the Church There is No Salvation.
- Friend of Freemasons, internationalists, and schismatics…
- Demonstrated low moral character…
- Chose to receive his “cardinal’s” hat from notorious anticlerical, Vincent Auriol. [PHOTO]
- Friendly with Soviet killer of Catholics, M. Bogomolov. [PHOTO]
- Friendly with radical Ed Herriot. [PHOTO]
- Said one could be a Christian by deed without Faith.
- Told a member of a non-Catholic monastery that he is in the Church.
- Suppressed the prayer against Islam, and said he would have always remained a Muslim if he had been raised in the religion.
- Removed Catholic saints from the Calendar.
- Brokered the Vatican-Moscow agreement that Vatican II wouldn’t condemn Communism so that schismatics could attend its proceedings. [PHOTO]
- Praised dissidents and made many other statements offensive to Catholic teaching.
- His encyclical Pacem in Terris taught the condemned heresy of religious liberty, and was praised by Masonic leaders as a Masonic document.
- Blessed Jews attending the synagogue, indicated that he is one of them, and said the Church has crucified them.
- Removed the prayer for the “perfidious Jews” from the Good Friday Liturgy.
- Praised by Jews, Freemasons and non-Catholics after his death…
- John XXIII was a manifest heretic and could not have been a valid pope, according to Catholic teaching.
- The stunning parallels between Antipope John XXIII of the Great Western Schism (Baldassare Cosa) and Antipope John XXIII of Vatican II (Angelo Roncalli)…
14. The Amazing Heresies of Paul VI (1963-1978), the man who gave the world the New Mass and the Teachings of Vatican II – Page 140
- Paul VI claimed to be pope from 1963-1978. He was the man who promulgated Vatican II and the New Mass, and changed the rites of all seven sacraments.
PAUL VI ON NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS – Page 141
- Promoted ecumenism as respect for false religions. – Page 141
- Praised false religions and religions “invented by man” as noble. – Page 142
- Said the Church esteems false, non-Christian religions. – Page 142
- Praised the Hindu Gandhi. – Page 142
- Taught that non-Christian religions are no longer an obstacle to evangelization – which is a new gospel. – Page 143
- Said that idolatrous and pagan religions of Asia are “rightly held in deep veneration.” – Page 143
- Praised the wisdom of the images in the pagan and idolatrous Shinto temple. – Page 143
PAUL VI ON BUDDHISM – Page 143
► A brief explanation of the false, pagan Buddhist religion in light of Catholic teaching…
- Paul VI said that Buddhism is “one of the riches of Asia.” – Page 144
- Paul VI admired Buddhism in its various forms and called it “noble.” – Page 144
- Paul VI looked with respect on Buddhist way of life and wanted to collaborate with the Buddhist patriarch to “bring about the salvation of man.” – Page 144
PAUL VI ON ISLAM – Page 144
► A brief explanation of the false religion of Islam in light of Catholic teaching…
- Paul VI spoke of the riches of the Islamic Faith, and said this “Faith” binds us to the one God. – Page 145
- Paul VI taught that Muslims and Catholics together adore the true God. – Page 145
- Paul VI had “high respect” for the faith they profess. – Page 145
- Paul VI had laudatory words for Anglican and Mohammedan “martyrs”! – Page 145
PAUL VI ON RELIGIOUS LIBERTY – Page 146
- Paul VI promoted the heresy of religious liberty. – Page 146
- Paul VI said the Church endured persecutions in history not to maintain Christian Faith without compromise, but to ensure the right to religious liberty for every man. – Page 146
PAUL VI ON THE “ORTHODOX” – Page 146
- Paul VI gave a Masonic handshake to the schismatic Patriarch of Constantinople on Jan. 5, 1964. [PHOTO] – Page 146
- Paul VI attempted to lift the excommunications against the schismatics. – Page s 146-147
- Paul VI praised the schismatic patriarch for his “great ministry.” – Page 147
- Paul VI praised the “piety” and “excellence” of other schismatic patriarchs. – Page 147
- Paul VI praised schismatic sects and councils as “venerable” and “holy.” – Page 148
- Paul VI held that schismatics could be saved and considered them part of the faithful. – Page 148
- Paul VI rejected proselytism (conversion) of the schismatics in a joint declaration with a schismatic “pope.” – Page 148
- Paul VI indicated that a schismatic is the legitimate holder of the See of St. Mark. – Page 148
PAUL VI ON OTHER PROTESTANT SECTS – Page 149
- Paul VI said that opposition to Protestantism has been transformed into mutual respect. – Page 149
- Paul VI encouraged Protestants to continue to profess their faiths loyally. – Page 149
- Paul VI said the World Council of Churches manifests the communion of faith and love that Christ gave to His Church! – Page 149
- Paul VI called Lutherans “brothers” and hoped for an Anglican Church united but not absorbed (i.e. not converted). – Page 150
- Paul VI praised Anglican “martyrs” and spoke of the “martyrdom” of Protestant heretic Martin Luther King, Jr. – Page 150
PAUL VI ON BIRTH CONTROL – Page 150
- Paul VI repeatedly encouraged “natural” birth control. – Page 150
- In Humanae Vitae, Paul VI taught that couples are free to have zero children by “natural” birth control methods if they choose to. – Page 150
PAUL VI ON THE UNITED NATIONS – Page 151
► A brief explanation of why the United Nations is evil…– Page 151
- Paul VI said “we have Faith in the U.N.” – Page 151
- Paul VI said the principles of the U.N. should be put into effect. – Page 151
- Paul VI said the U.N. is the path that must be taken for modern civilization. – Page 151
- Paul VI deliberately attempted to replace the Church with the U.N. as the universal organization that represents hope for the world. – Page 151
PAUL VI PROMOTING THE NEW WORLD ORDER – Page 151
- Paul VI repeatedly promoted a new world order and a new international order. – Page 151
PAUL VI ON THE WORSHIP OF MAN – Page 152
- Paul VI encouraged meditation on man, a cult of man, the primacy of man, faith in man and the general worship of man. – Pages 152-153
- Paul VI on Christmas as a feast of man…– Page 153
OTHER CHANGES MADE BY PAUL VI – Page 154
- Paul VI gave away the triple-crowned Papal Tiara, which represents a true pope’s authority. [PHOTO] – Page 154
- Paul VI frequently wore the breastplate of the ephod, a vestment used by Freemasons and Jewish High-Priests. [PHOTOS] – Page 155
- Paul VI removed the Index of Forbidden Books and abolished the Oath Against Modernism. – Page 156
- Paul VI removed saints from the calendar and many other changes. – Page 156
PAUL VI ON “MAGIC” – Page 158
- Paul VI repeatedly spoke of magic. – Pages 158-159
PAUL VI BASICALLY ADMITTED THAT HIS CHURCH IS THE WHORE OF BABYLON – Page 159
- Paul VI made statements which reveal that his Church is the false bride, the Whore of Babylon, predicted in chapters 17 and 18 of the Apocalypse. – Page 159
ANOTHER PICTURE OF ANTIPOPE PAUL VI WEARING THE RATIONAL OF A JEWISH HIGH PRIEST [PHOTO] – Page 160
ANTIPOPE PAUL VI’S SIGNATURE CONTAINING THREE 6’S – Page 161
- Paul VI had a very odd way of writing his name which, when turned upside-down, comes out to three clear 6’s. [PHOTOS]
- This kind of thing reveals the type of man Paul VI was.
15. The Scandals and Heresies of John Paul I (1978-1978) – Page 164
- John Paul I claimed to be pope for 33 days in 1978.
- John Paul I was a committed defender of the heresies of Vatican II, and held many other novel and heretical things.
16. The Heresies of John Paul II, the most traveled man in history and perhaps the most heretical (1978-2005) – Page 169
- Karol Wojtyla (John Paul II) claimed to be pope from 1978-2005.
JOHN PAUL II REPEATEDLY TAUGHT UNIVERSAL SALVATION, THAT ALL MEN WILL BE SAVED – Page 170
- John Paul II taught that Christ is united with each man forever, that no one is in mortal or original sin, and that all men are saved in various ways. [PHOTO] – Pages 170-171
JOHN PAUL II TAUGHT THAT THE HOLY GHOST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS – Page 172
- John Paul II taught that the belief of the followers of non-Christian religions is attributable to the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Ghost. – Page 172
- John Paul II with African Animists (witch doctors)… [PHOTO] – Page 173
- John Paul II said the Church’s respect for non-Christian religions is respect for action of the Holy Spirit, and that other religions are a sign of the working of the Holy Spirit. – Page 173
JOHN PAUL II TAUGHT AND PRACTICED COMPLETE RELIGIOUS INDIFFERENTISM – Page 173
- John Paul II’s writings are filled with religious indifferentism. – Pages 173-174
JOHN PAUL II AT THE BUDDHIST TEMPLE – Page 174
- John Paul II committed an act of apostasy in a Buddhist Temple in 1984. [PHOTO] – Page 175
- John Paul II spoke of his enthusiasm to meet “His Holiness,” the Supreme Buddhist Patriarch, and of the coming of the “Lord Buddha.” – Page 175
JOHN PAUL II RECEIVED THE MARK OF THE ADORERS OF SHIVA – Page 176
- In 1986, John Paul II received the Tilac or Tika, the sign of recognition of the adorers of Shiva. [PHOTO] – Page 176
JOHN PAUL II VENERATED THE HINDU GANDHI – Page 176
- In 1986, John Paul II venerated a monument to the Hindu and idolater Gandhi. [PHOTOS] – Page 177
- He even took off his shoes in veneration for the pagan whom he called a “hero of humanity.” – Pages 176-177
JOHN PAUL II’S APOSTASY IN ASSISI – Page 178
- In 1986, John Paul II held an apostate interreligious prayer service with over 150 religious leaders from various false religions (Jews, heretics, schismatics, Muslims, various pagans, etc.). [PHOTO] – Page 178
- At the gathering, a statue of Buddha was placed on the tabernacle. – Page 178
- Since the gods of the heathens are devils (Psalm 95:5; 1 Cor. 10:20), at John Paul II’s gathering the pagans were praying to devils. – Page 179
- The Animist leaders prayed to the Great Thumb, and the Hindus prayed “peace be upon all gods [devils].” – Page 179
- In his 1928 encyclical Mortalium Animos, Pope Pius XI authoritatively condemned such interreligious prayer gatherings as apostasy. [FULL QUOTE] – Page 179
JOHN PAUL II’S OTHER ECUMENICAL MEETINGS – Page 180
- John Paul II held and participated in many other false ecumenical gatherings, totally condemned by the Catholic Church, after the Assisi event. – Page 180
- John Paul II being “blessed” by an Indian Shaman in a pagan ritual in 1987. [PHOTO] – Page 180
JOHN PAUL II PRAYED WITH AFRICAN ANIMISTS – Page 181
- John Paul II prayed with African Animists in 1985. [PHOTO] – Page 181
- John Paul II said the meeting was “striking”; it is said he even paid homage to the “sacred snakes.” – Page 181
- In 1993, John Paul II was treated to a trance-inducing voodoo dance. – Page 181
- John Paul II has taken part in many events which include native pagan rituals from demonic cultures. – Pages 181-182
- John Paul II’s 2002 “Mass” in Mexico City included pagan rituals from the demonic culture – John Paul II himself was involved in a pagan purification ritual. [PHOTOS] – Page 182
THE “PAN-CHRISTIAN” ENCOUNTER: JOHN PAUL II’S APOSTATE PRAYER MEETING IN 1999 – Page 183
- John Paul II expressed more complete apostasy at his interreligious prayer service in the Vatican in 1999. [PHOTO] – Page 183
- The meeting, called “The Pan-Christian Encounter,” is exactly what Pius XI condemned in denouncing “these Pan-Christians.” – Page 183
- Many outrageous acts occurred at the Pan-Christian Encounter, including a pagan American Indian pivoting in St. Peter’s and blessing the four corners of the Earth. [PHOTO] – Page 183
JOHN PAUL II’S ASSISI II PRAYER-MEETING WITH FALSE RELIGIONS – Page 184
- In 2002, John Paul II held a repeat of his abominable 1986 event, but this one may have been even worse. [PHOTO] – Page 184
- John Paul II arranged that the leader of each false religion was allowed to give a sermon on world peace. – Pages 184-185
- A Voodoo High Priest preached to the people in front of John Paul II; the Hindu told the crowd that every man is God. – Page 184
- John Paul II then arranged for the various false religious leaders to pray to their false gods; he gave them each a room in which to worship the Devil, a room from which all crucifixes and Catholic items were removed. [CHART OF ROOM ARRANGEMENT] – Page 185
JOHN PAUL II’S APOSTASY WITH THE MUSLIMS – Page 186
- In 1999, John Paul II bowed to and kissed the Koran, the Muslims’ holy book which blasphemes the Holy Trinity. [PHOTO] – Page 186
- John Paul II encouraged the Muslims to live their faith abroad. – Page 186
- John Paul II thanked those who develop Islamic culture. – Page 186
- John Paul II asked St. John the Baptist to protect Islam. – Page 187
- John Paul II called Muhammad “the Prophet.” [PHOTO] – Page 187
JOHN PAUL II’S APOSTASY IN THE MOSQUE – Page 187
- In 2001, John Paul II committed an act of apostasy in the Omayyad Mosque in Damascus, Syria. [PHOTOS] – Page 188
- John Paul II took off his shoes in honor of the temple of infidelity, a particular mosque that is named after a line of Muslim rulers which warred against Christianity. – Page 188
JOHN PAUL II TEACHES THAT MUSLIMS AND CATHOLICS HAVE THE SAME GOD – Page 189
- John Paul II repeatedly taught the heresy that Muslims and Catholics worship the same God, and that the false god of the Muslims will judge humanity on the last day. – Pages 189-190
JOHN PAUL II’S APOSTASY WITH THE JEWS – Page 190
- In 1986, John Paul II committed an act of apostasy in the Jewish Synagogue in Rome. [PHOTOS] – Page 190
- John Paul II bowed his head with the Jews as they prayed for the coming of their “messiah.” – Pages 190-191
► The Catholic Church teaches that the Old Law has ceased and cannot be observed without the loss of salvation. – Pages 191-192
- John Paul II taught that the Old Covenant is still valid. – Pages 192-193
- John Paul II’s unbelievable message in commemoration of the Jewish Synagogue in Rome contains many statements of heresy and apostasy. – Pages 193-194
- John Paul II’s best-friend, Jerzy Kluger, was a Jew whom he never tried to convert [PHOTO]; Kluger credits John Paul II with making him feel more Jewish. – Page 195
- John Paul II’s good friend, the Jewish Maestro Gilbert Levine [PHOTO], said that John Paul II never gave him the slightest indication that he wanted to convert him. – Pages 195-196
- John Paul II asked Levine to conduct a concert in commemoration of the Holocaust, which Levine called a “Jewish service in the Vatican,” at which all the crucifixes were covered. [PHOTO] – Page 196
- John Paul II bestowed the Papal Knighthood on the Jew, Gilbert Levine. – Pages 196-197
- On CNN’s Larry King Live, Gilbert Levine revealed the full depths of John Paul II’s shocking apostasy. – Page 197
- Levine revealed that John Paul II gave each of his sons congratulatory letters for their Bar Mitzvahs, gave them a menorah to help them practice Judaism, and encouraged them to practice Judaism to the full. – Page 197
JOHN PAUL II PRAYING AT THE WAILING WALL – Page 198
- On March 26, 2000 John Paul II prayed at the holiest site in Judaism, the Western Wall. [PHOTO] – Page 198
- The Western Wall is the stone remnant of the Jewish Temple; it represents the practice of the Old Law and the Jewish religion, which has been revoked. – Pages 198-199
- This act of apostasy by John Paul II was witnessed by almost the entire nation of Israel. – Pages 198-199
JOHN PAUL II’S INCREDIBLE HERESIES REGARDING BAPTIZED NON-CATHOLICS (I.E. HERETICS AND SCHISMATICS) – Page 199
JOHN PAUL II REPEATEDLY TAUGHT THAT HERETICS AND SCHISMATICS DON’T NEED TO BE CONVERTED – Pages 200-201
CATHOLICS WHO WERE TORTURED AND MARTYRED BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO BECOME EASTERN “ORTHODOX” SCHISMATICS – Page 201
- In his 1945 encyclical Orientales Omnes Ecclesias, Pope Pius XII gives examples of Catholics in history who were tortured and killed because they would not abandon fidelity to the Papacy and become Eastern “Orthodox” schismatics. – Page 201
- The Vatican II sect’s teaching on the “Orthodox” schismatics is an utter mockery of these saints and martys, besides being totally heretical. – Page 201
THE VATICAN’S BALAMAND STATEMENT WITH THE “ORTHODOX,” APPROVED BY JOHN PAUL II, REJECTS CONVERTING SCHISMATICS AS “OUTDATED ECCLESIOLOGY” – Pages 202-203
MORE OF JOHN PAUL II’S INCREDIBLE HERESIES WITH THE EASTERN “ORTHODOX” SCHISMATICS– Page 203
- John Paul II blesses the schismatic Church of the schismatic bishop of Alexandria, “Pope” Shenouda III… [PHOTO] – Pages 203-204
- John Paul II signs a joint declaration with schismatic Patriarch of Romania, Teoctist, in which they reject converting each other. [PHOTO] – Page 205
- John Paul II gives $100,000.00 to the schismatic Teoctist and sits on an equal level chair with him. [PHOTO] – Page 205
- John Paul II repeatedly declares that he is in communion with non-Catholic sects. – Page 207
- John Paul II gives a relic to Karekin II, the head of the schismatic “Church” in Armenia, and declares that his sect is “the Bride of Christ.” [PHOTO] – Pages 207-208
- In 1982, John Paul II goes to the Anglican church [PHOTO] and takes part in the worship of the Anglican sect – formal heresy by deed…– Page 209
- John Paul II mocks the English martyrs by his joint prayer with the Anglican “Archbishop” of Canterbury in 1982. [PHOTO] – Page 209
- John Paul II kisses the ring of, and bestows the pectoral cross on, the head of the Anglican sect, a layman [PHOTO]. This action constituted a formal denial in deed of Pope Leo XIII’s infallible declaration that Anglican ordinations are invalid. – Pages 210-211
- In 1983, John Paul II goes to the Lutheran church in honor of the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther’s birth [PHOTO] – heresy by deed. – Page 212
- John Paul II praises the greatest enemies the Church has ever known, including Luther, Calvin, Zwingli and Hus. – Page 212
- John Paul II approved of the heretical Joint Declaration with the Lutherans on Justification. – Page 213
- John Paul II repeatedly taught that non-Catholics may receive Holy Communion, including in his Catechism, new Code of Canon Law and his encyclical Ut Unum Sint. – Page 214
- John Paul II repeatedly taught that non-Catholic sects are means of salvation. – Page 215
- John Paul II repeatedly taught that non-Catholic sects have saints and martyrs, which is formal heresy against the Council of Florence and Pope Pius XI. – Pages 215-217
OTHER ACTIONS OF JOHN PAUL II
- John Paul II approved of the practice of altar girls [PHOTO], which was condemned by three different popes. – Page 217
- John Paul II received the Freemasonic B’nai B’rith [PHOTO], and was awarded by Freemasons. – Page 218
- John Paul II apologized to the satanic communist regime in China. – Page 218
- John Paul II promoted the fable of evolution and called it “more than a mere hypothesis.” – Page 218
- John Paul II said that Heaven, Hell and Purgatory are not actual places. – Page 219
- John Paul II changed the traditional Rosary by adding five new mysteries. [PHOTO] – Page 220
- John Paul II taught that man is Christ. – Pages 220-22
- John Paul II carried the Broken Cross, an occult symbol. – Page 223
- Concluding points about John Paul II – Page 223
17. The Vatican II Sect’s Protestant Revolution: the 1999 Joint Declaration with the Lutherans on the Doctrine of Justification – Page 227
- In 1999, the Vatican signed an agreement on Justification with the Lutheran sect which declares that the canons of the Council of Trent no longer apply.
- This agreement states that the most notorious Lutheran heresies, which were solemnly condemned by Trent, including Justification by faith alone, are not condemned by Trent anymore. [SPECIFIC DETAILS AND EXAMPLES]
- This agreement is without question formal heresy, and arguably the single most notorious act of the Vatican II sect.
- This outrageous agreement, which rejects the Council of Trent, has been publicly and repeatedly approved and endorsed by John Paul II and Benedict XVI.
18. The Vatican II Sect vs. the Catholic Church on partaking in non-Catholic worship – Page 234
- As Pope Pius XI taught in Mortalium Animos, the Catholic Church has always forbidden the faithful from taking part in non-Catholic worship.
- This prohibition comes from the divine law, has been repeated throughout all of Catholic history, and has been confirmed by the popes.
- Vatican II and the antipopes of the Vatican II sect teach just the opposite.
THE INCREDIBLE DIRECTORY FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE PRINCIPLES AND NORMS OF ECUMENISM – Page 236
- This incredibly heretical directory, which was specifically approved by John Paul II, sets forth an entire progam of participation in non-Catholic worship.
- Since this is a matter of the divine law and is connected with the Faith, it cannot be changed.
- The Vatican II sect’s official teaching on participation in non-Catholic worship is one of its biggest heresies; it absolutely proves that it cannot be the Catholic Church.
- Its teaching that it’s good to participate in non-Catholic worship proves that its leaders (the post-Vatican II “popes”) are manifestly heretical non-Catholic antipopes.
19. The Vatican II Sect vs. the Catholic Church on non-Catholics receiving Holy Communion – Page 239
- Documentation that the Vatican II antipopes have officially taught in Vatican II, the new catechism, the new code of canon law, encyclicals and speeches that non-Catholics may lawfully receive Holy Communion…
- Documentation that the popes of the Catholic Church have officially taught just the opposite…
- This alone proves that the Vatican II sect is not the Catholic Church, and that its “popes” cannot be true popes because we are dealing with two different religions.
20. The Heresies of Benedict XVI (2005-) – Page 243
- Joseph Ratzinger (Benedict XVI) was one of the most revolutionary theologians at Vatican II. – Pages 243-244
- Ratzinger showed up at Vatican II in a suit and tie [PHOTO]. He was influential in guiding the revolutionary course of the council with his compatriots, such as Karl Rahner. – Page 244
► The heresies of Benedict XVI documented in this section come from a study of 24 books written by him, as well as his speeches.
- Benedict XVI was the author of the infamous document on the Third Secret of Fatima released in the year 2000. This document of Benedict XVI promoted the obviously false Third Secret released in 2000, which almost no traditionalist holds to be authentic or complete. In the document, Benedict XVI referred to only one Fatima scholar, Fr. Dhanis, a man who attacked the message of Fatima. – Page 245
BENEDICT XVI’S HERESIES ON THE JEWS – Page 245
► It is a truth of Christian revelation and Catholic dogma that Jews must be converted to Jesus Christ and the Catholic Faith for salvation, and that the Old Law (the Jewish religion) cannot be observed without the loss of salvation. – Page 245
- In 2001, Benedict XVI wrote the preface for the book, The Jewish People and their Sacred Scriptures in the Christian Bible, which teaches that the Jews’ wait for the Messiah is not in vain and that their position that Jesus is not the Messiah and Son of God is valid! – Page 246
BENEDICT XVI TEACHES THAT JESUS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE SEEN AS THE MESSIAH – Page 246
- In his books God and the World and Milestones, Benedict XVI says that the Jewish reading of the Old Testament, which doesn’t see Jesus as the Messiah, is acceptable and might even be true. He thus denies that Jesus is truly the Messiah and Son of God. – Pages 246-248
BENEDICT XVI’S PUBLIC ACT OF APOSTASY AT THE GERMAN SYNAGOGUE – Page 248
- On August 19, 2005, at a synagogue in Cologne, Germany, Benedict XVI took active part in a Jewish worship service. This is a public act of apostasy. [PHOTOS] – Pages 248-250
- Benedict XVI recited the Kaddish prayer with the Jews, and was applauded by the entire synagogue for his acceptance of their religion. – Pages 248-250
- Benedict XVI encourages the Chief Rabbi of Rome in his “mission.” [PHOTO] – Page 251
BENEDICT XVI TEACHES THAT PROTESTANTS AND SCHISMATICS DON’T NEED TO BE CONVERTED TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH – Page 252
- Benedict XVI meeting with schismatic Syrian Patriarch in 1984… [PHOTO] – Page 252
- In his book Principles of Catholic Theology, Benedict XVI explicitly addresses the issue of whether Protestants and schismatics must be converted to an acceptance of the Papacy and Papal Infallibility (dogmas of the Faith) and he says no: it’s not the way for unity. – Page 253
- Benedict XVI not only denies the dogma that non-Catholics need to believe in the Papacy, but questions whether popes have supreme jurisdiction in the Church at all! – Page 254
- Benedict XVI also denies that the Papacy was even held in the first millennium, and tells us that this is why we cannot bind the schismatics to believe in it! – Page 255
- Benedict XVI meeting with schismatic Patriarch Mesrob II, head of Turkish-Armenian schismatic sect… [PHOTO] – Page 255
BENEDICT XVI AND “CARDINAL” KASPER BOLDLY REJECT THE ECUMENISM OF THE RETURN, THAT NON-CATHOLICS NEED TO CONVERT – Page 256
- “Cardinal” Walter Kasper, appointed by John Paul II and Benedict XVI as head of the Council for promoting Christian Unity, boldly rejects the “ecumenism of the return”: that Protestants and schismatics must be converted and return to the Church. – Page 256
- Benedict XVI repeats almost word for word the incredible heresy of Kasper in an address to Protestants – see table comparison. This constitutes absolute proof that Benedict XVI is a manifest heretic. – Page 256
- Benedict XVI joins Paul VI and John Paul II in praising the overturning of the excommunications against the “Orthodox” – and therefore in denying Vatican I. – Page 257
BENEDICT XVI PRAYS ECUMENICAL VESPERS WITH SCHISMATICS AND PROTESTANTS AND SAYS HE HAS COME “TO LOVE” THE ORTHODOX CHURCH! – Page 258
- On Sept. 12, 2006, Benedict XVI took active part in the worship of non-Catholics again by praying ecumenical Vespers with Protestants and schismatics. [PHOTO] – Page 258
- During the meeting, Benedict XVI actually said that he has come “to love” the Orthodox Church, a schismatic and heretical non-Catholic sect. This is an outrageous heresy. – Page 258
- During his speech, Benedict XVI also declared that he, the schismatics and the Protestants are all in communion with each other and in the Faith of the Apostles. – Pages 258-259
BENEDICT XVI’S WORST HERESY? HE PRAYS WITH THE LEADER OF THE WORLD’S “ORTHODOX” SCHISMATICS AND SIGNS A JOINT DECLARATION WITH HIM TELLING HIM HE’S IN THE CHURCH OF CHRIST – Page 259
- On Nov. 30, 2006, in Turkey, Benedict XVI signed a joint declaration with the leader of the world’s “Orthodox” schismatics, Bartholomew I of Constantinople, declaring that he [the schismatic] is in the Church of Christ. [PHOTOS] – Pages 259-260
- Benedict XVI encouraged another schismatic patriarch to resume his ministry. – Page 260
BENEDICT XVI’S INCREDIBLE HERESY ON THE SCHISMATIC “ARCHBISHOP” OF ATHENS – Page 261
- Benedict XVI says that the schismatic leader has authority over “All Greece” and has his “demanding service” from the Lord. – Page 261
MORE HERESIES OF THE PROTESTANTS FROM BENEDICT XVI – Page 261
- Benedict XVI with Protestant Evangelical “Bishop” Wolfgang Huber in 2005… [PHOTO] – Page 261
- Benedict XVI explicitly rejects converting Protestants again in Principles of Catholic Theology, by stating that he doesn’t want their religions dissolved, but strengthened in their Protestant confessions. – Page 261
BENEDICT XVI’S PUBLIC ACT OF HERESY IN THE LUTHERAN CHURCH: HE POWERS AHEAD WITH MAJOR ECUMENICAL HERESY – Page 262
- On May 25, 2006, Benedict XVI took active part in a worship service at a Lutheran church in Warsaw; this is a public act of heresy. [PHOTO] His speech contains numerous heresies, including approval of the heretical Joint Declaration with the Lutherans on Justification. – Pages 262-263
MORE HERESIES WITH THE PROTESTANTS FROM BENEDICT XVI– Pages 263-267
- Benedict XVI encourages the invalid head of the Anglican Church in his “ministry” and says the Anglican Sect is grounded in Apostolic Tradition. – Page 264
- Benedict XVI also denied that Protestants need to convert at Vatican II. – Page 264
- Benedict XVI praises the “greatness” of Martin Luther’s spiritual fervor, and is credited with saving the Joint Declaration with the Lutherans on Justification, to which he hopes Methodists also subscribe. – Page 264
- Benedict XVI praises the non-Catholic ecumenical monastery of Taize, and says more should be formed. – Page 265
- Benedict XVI gave Communion to the Protestant founder of Taize [PHOTO], Bro. Roger Schutz, and said that he went straight to Heaven when he died. – Pages 255-256
- Benedict XVI teaches that the Protestant “Eucharist” is a saving Eucharist. – Page 266
- Benedict XVI teaches that Protestantism (Evangelical “Christianity”) saves. – Page 266
- Benedict XVI teaches that Protestantism is not even heresy – ASTOUNDING DENIAL OF DOGMA. – Page 267
- Benedict XVI indicates again that unity with the Protestants respects, not converts, the multiplicity of voices. – Page 267
BENEDICT XVI’S HERESIES AGAINST THE SACRAMENTS – Page 268
- Benedict XVI approves attendance at “Masses” which have no words of consecration. – Page 268
- Benedict XVI denies that words are even necessary for a valid consecration! – Page 269
- Benedict XVI says infant baptism has no reason to exist, and that those who insist on its necessity are “unenlightened.” – Page 269
BENEDICT XVI’S HERESIES AGAINST SACRED SCRIPTURE – Page 270
- Benedict XVI says that Sacred Scripture’s creation account is based on pagan creation accounts. – Page 270
- Benedict XVI calls into doubt the stone tablets of the Exodus account. – Page 271
- Benedict XVI says that sentences in the Bible are not true. – Page 271
- Benedict XVI promotes evolution. – Page 271
BENEDICT XVI’S HERESIES AND APOSTASY WITH ISLAM – Page 272
► Islam rejects the Divinity of Jesus Christ and the Trinity. The Catholic Church officially teaches that Islam is a false religion, an abomination, a “diabolical sect” from which people need to be converted and saved. – Page 272
- Benedict XVI has “deep respect” for the false religion of Islam. – Page 272
- Benedict XVI says there is a noble Islam. – Page 272
- Benedict XVI says that Islam represents greatness. – Page 273
- Benedict XVI says that Muslims are believers and that we should esteem their traditions. – Page 273
- Benedict XVI wishes Muslims blessings during Ramadan, thus respecting their false religious observances. – Page 273
- Benedict XVI esteems Islamic civilizations. – Page 274
- Benedict XVI says Islam and Christianity have the same God. – Page 274
- Benedict XVI kisses the Koran in words: he says he respects the Koran as the holy book of a great religion. – Page 274
BENEDICT XVI GOES INTO A MOSQUE AND PRAYS TOWARD MECCA LIKE THE MUSLIMS – Page 275
- On Oct. 30, 2006, Benedict XVI went into the Blue Mosque in Turkey and prayed toward Mecca like the Muslims. He was initiated into Islam. [PHOTOS] – Pages 275-276
BENEDICT XVI’S HERESIES WITH PAGANISM – Page 277
► The Catholic Church teaches that the gods of the pagans are devils (Psalm 95:5; 1 Cor. 10:20).
- Benedict XVI fully favors false ecumenism with pagan religions, such as the devil-worshipping ceremonies at Assisi. – Pages 277-278
- Benedict XVI criticizes as hotheads those who destroyed pagan temples. – Page 278
- Benedict XVI tells us that pagan and idolatrous religions are high and pure. – Page 278
- Benedict XVI has a “profound respect” for false faiths. – Page 279
- Benedict XVI says that the presence of false religions is a source of enrichment. – Page 279
- Benedict XVI says that theology must learn from the experience of false religions. – Page 279
BENEDICT XVI DENYING OUTSIDE THE CHURCH THERE IS NO SALVATION – Page 280
► The Catholic Church has repeatedly defined as a dogma that no one at all is saved outside the Catholic Church or without the Catholic Faith.
- Benedict XVI explicitly addresses outside the Church there is no salvation and rejects it; he says there is undoubtedly salvation outside the Church on a large scale. – Page 280
- Benedict XVI says there are pagan saints – directly contradicting Pope Eugene IV. – Page 280
- Benedict XVI says there are many ways to Heaven besides the Christian Faith. – Page 281
- Benedict XVI teaches that all religions can lead to God. – Page 282
BENEDICT XVI INSULTING CATHOLIC DOGMA – Page 282
- Benedict XVI says the Council of Trent’s Decree on the Eucharist offends his ecumenical ears and needs to be purged. – Page 282
- Benedict XVI says that Trent’s Doctrine on the Priesthood was weak and disastrous in effect. – Page 282
- Benedict XVI totally blasphemes Church Tradition. – Page 282
- Benedict XVI teaches that the term “original sin” is false, even though the Council of Trent used it four times. – Page 283
- Benedict XVI criticizes the Apostles’ Creed. – Page 283
BENEDICT XVI ADMITTING THAT VATICAN II HAS CHANGED OR REJECTED CATHOLIC DOGMA – Page 283
- Benedict XVI bluntly admits that Vatican II contradicts the infallible teaching of Pope Pius IX on religious liberty and false religions; he admits it is a “countersyllabus” of Pius IX. – Page 283
- Benedict XVI acknowledges that the Vatican II sect has abandoned the Catholic Church’s traditional prohibition of cremation. – Page 284
BENEDICT XVI’S HERESIES AGAINST THE CHURCH – Page 284
- Benedict XVI says that Church teaching doesn’t exclude those who hold opposing views. – Page 284
- Benedict XVI teaches that the Church exists outside the Church. – Page 284
BENEDICT XVI TOTALLY REJECTS THE UNITY OR ONENESS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH – Page 285
►The unity or oneness of the Catholic Church is one of its four marks and a defined dogma. – Page 285
- Benedict XVI repeatedly rejects the unity of the Church; he asserts that the Church was united in the first millennium, but then officially divided by the Protestant revolt and the schismatic revolt. This is blatantly heretical. – Page 285
- Benedict XVI teaches that the unity of the Church won’t be achieved until the end of the world. – Page 285
OTHER HERESIES OF BENEDICT XVI – Page 286
- Benedict XVI indicates that Judas might not be in Hell. – Page 286
- Benedict XVI respects Hans Kung’s path of denial of Jesus Christ. [PHOTO] – Page 287
- Benedict XVI says that it’s important for every person to belong to the religion of his choice. – Page 288
- Benedict XVI utters more heresy on religious liberty, directly contradicting the dogmatic teaching of Pope Pius IX. – Pages 288-289
- Benedict XVI repeatedly denies the Resurrection of the Body. – Page 289
- Benedict XVI giving the El Diablo satanic sign. [PHOTO] – Page 290
CONCLUSION ON BENEDICT XVI – Page 290
- Benedict XVI is without any doubt a manifest heretic; he cannot be a valid pope, according to Catholic teaching. He is a non-Catholic antipope. – Pages 290-291
- Benedict XVI is a deceiver: he mixes his manifest heresies with ambiguous statements and sometimes conservative actions. – Pages 291-292
- Pope Pius VI teaches that heretics always use such tactics; don’t be deceived by them. Catholics must hold heretics to their heresies regardless of the ambiguity and deception they attempt to employ in teaching the heresies. – Pages 291-292
- Benedict XVI’s famous statement against Muhammad (Sept. 12, 2006) was meant solely to deceive people. This was proven by his subsequent complete retraction of it, in which he declared that it doesn’t “in any way” express his personal thought. This is one of his most revealing heresies; it proves that he is a complete liar and has no credibility. – Pages 292-294
- So don’t be fooled if Benedict XVI grants a universal indult for the Latin Mass, at a time when almost all the priests are invalid anyway, or does some other conservative gesture to bring traditionalists back under the Vatican II sect. – Page 294
- Benedict XVI’s teaching that Jews are free to reject Christ and that Christ may not be the Messiah proves that he represents antichrist in the Vatican, in fulfillment of the prophecy of Our Lady of La Salette. – Page 294
21. Answers to the Most Common Objections Against Sedevacantism (19 Objections answered) – Page 298
■ Obj. 1) The gates of Hell cannot prevail against the Church, as Christ said (Mt. 16). He said He would be with His Church all days until the end of the world (Mt. 28). What you are saying is contrary to the promises of Christ. – Page 298
►ANSWER: Indefectibility does not mean that the Church cannot be reduced to a remnant, as happened during the Arian crisis, and as is predicted to occur at the end. It does not mean that antipopes cannot reign from Rome, as has happened, or that there cannot be a period without a pope. Heretics are defined by the popes to be the gates of Hell. It is those who assert that heretics can be popes who assert that the gates of Hell have prevailed against the Church. There is not a single dogma that can be quoted which is contrary to the situation of a counterfeit Church, headed by antipopes, opposing the true Church, which is reduced to a remnant.
■ Obj. 2) What’s your authority for making these judgments? Your use of dogmatic statements is private interpretation. – Page 299
►ANSWER: The authority is Catholic dogma (explained). To assert that using dogma is private interpretation is condemned by Pope St. Pius X. The Council of Trent teaches that dogmas are infallible rules of Faith meant for all the faithful, to distinguish truth from error and Catholics from heretics.
■ Obj. 3) You cannot know if someone is a heretic without a trial or declaratory sentence. – Page 300
►ANSWER: This is answered and refuted from the teaching of Pope Pius VI, the case of Martin Luther, and the teaching of St. Robert Bellarmine, etc.
■ Obj. 4) Can’t the Vatican II popes be just “material heretics”? – Page 302
►ANSWER: No, there are three reasons why it’s absurd to assert that the Vatican II “popes” are “material heretics.” They are absolutely formal heretics. This answer includes a detailed explanation of the meaning of “material heretic.”
■ Obj. 5) The Church cannot exist without a pope – or at least 40 years without a pope. – Page 308
►ANSWER: The Church has existed hundreds of times without a pope, and for years. The answer includes a quote from a well known theologian writing after Vatican I who says the Church could exist decades without a pope.
■ Obj. 6) Vatican I’s definitions on the perpetuity of the Papal Office contradict the claims of sedevacantists. – Page 310
►ANSWER: Vatican I’s definitions don’t in any way contradict the position of those who reject the Vatican II antipopes; answers to the specific passages are given. In fact, it is only those who reject Benedict XVI who can faithfully profess the dogmas of Vatican I, since Benedict XVI utterly rejects them. It is precisely because we believe in Vatican I and its definitions on the Papal Office that we must reject the Vatican II antipopes, who hold them to be meaningless.
■ Obj. 7) No one can judge the Holy See; thus the Vatican II popes are popes. – Page 315
►ANSWER: The Holy See has told us that no heretic can occupy the Holy See. To deny that is to judge the Holy See. The original meaning of the phrase refers to subjecting a true bishop of Rome to a trial, which has nothing to do with recognizing that a manifest heretic cannot be the pope. Pope Paul IV destroys this objection by quoting this very teaching in the very Bull which declared that one must not accept a heretic as the pope!
■ Obj. 8) St. Robert Bellarmine said that no one can depose the pope, but that one may resist his bad actions. – Page 317
►ANSWER: This quotation has been completely taken out of context and misapplied. In the very next chapter, St. Robert Bellarmine says that a manifest heretic cannot be the pope. In the passage given in the objection, he is talking about a bad pope, not a manifest heretic. Further, sedevacantists don’t depose a pope. They recognize that a manifest heretic has deposed himself. The dishonest promoters of this argument almost never quote St. Robert’s teaching in the next chapter on manifest heretics who claim to be pope.
■ Obj. 9) Pope Liberius gave in to the Arian heretics and excommunicated St. Athanasius; yet he remained the pope. – Page 319
►ANSWER: It is not true that Pope Liberius gave into Arianism or excommunicated St. Athanasius. According to Pope Pius IX and Pope St. Anastasius, Liberius was falsely accused by the Arians and remained faithful to Catholic teaching.
■ Obj. 10) Pope Pius XII declared in Vacantis Apostolicae Sedis that a cardinal, no matter what excommunication he is under, can be elected pope. – Page 320
►ANSWER: It’s a dogmatic fact that a heretic cannot be the head of the Church, since it’s a dogma that a heretic is not a member. A “cardinal under excommunication” presupposes that the excommunication is not for heresy, since a heretic is no longer a cardinal. There are numerous things for which a cardinal could be excommunicated and still remain a Catholic cardinal – the distinction between major and minor excommunications. This is made clear by the fact that Pius XII is talking about “ecclesiastical penalties.” Heretics are barred from the papacy not merely by an ecclesiastical law, but by the divine law. Pius XII is talking about Catholics under ecclesiastical impediments, not heretics. Even if we grant, for the sake of argument, that Pius XII was legislating that heretics could be elected (which he wasn’t), he says that a cardinal’s excommunication is only suspended for the purpose of the election, and that it comes into force immediately afterward. This would mean, even if we granted for the sake of the argument that the objection was correct, that the heretic elected would lose his office immediately after the election.
■ Obj. 11) What does it matter whether Benedict XVI is the pope? The issue does not concern me. – Page 322
►ANSWER: If this issue doesn’t matter, then the New Mass doesn’t matter, the non-Catholicism of the Vatican II sect doesn’t matter, etc. Further, if you accept Benedict XVI, John Paul II, etc. as true popes you cannot even present the Catholic Faith as binding to a Protestant. This is explained in The Devastating Dilemma.
THE DEVASTATING DILEMMA PROVES THAT ONE CANNOT EVEN CONSISTENTLY TRY TO CONVERT A PROTESTANT IF ONE ACCEPTS THE VATICAN II “POPES” – Page 322
■ Obj. 12) How could all the cardinals accept an antipope, as in the case of John XXIII? – Page 325
►ANSWER: Pope Paul IV explicitly declares that one cannot accept as valid the election of a heretic as pope, even if it takes place with the consent of “all” the cardinals – proving that such is a possibility. At the beginning of the Great Western Schism, all of the cardinals rejected Pope Urban VI and accepted Antipope Clement VII.
■ Obj. 13) John XXII was a heretic who was even denounced by a cardinal; yet he remained pope. – Page 326
►ANSWER: John XXII was not a heretic, and his reign is no proof that heretics can be popes. This answer utterly refutes the perversion of this case that has been advanced by certain non-sedevacantists.
■ Obj. 14) Pope Honorius I was condemned as a heretic by a council; yet he was a true pope. – Page 328
►ANSWER: In condemning Pope Honorius, no council said that he remained the pope after his lapse. Further, the case of Honorius is very different from that of the Vatican II antipopes. The very doctors of the Church who comment on Honorius saw nothing in his case to dissuade them from their position that heretics cannot be popes.
■ Obj. 15) The Church and the hierarchy will always be visible. If the Vatican II Church is not the true Catholic Church, then the Church and the hierarchy are no longer visible. – Page 331
►ANSWER: People misunderstand in what the visibility of the Church consists. It does not exclude the possibility of the true Church being reduced to a small remnant at the end, which is precisely what is predicted by Catholic prophecy and Sacred Scripture – and what was seen in the Arian heresy. The hierarchy remains with the few clergy who remain faithful to the fullness of the Catholic Faith. The Vatican II sect cannot be the visible Church of Christ; in fact, one of its heresies is that it denies the visibility of the Church!
■ Obj. 16) The Vatican II popes haven’t taught manifest heresy because their statements are ambiguous or require commentary. – Page 334
►ANSWER: The Vatican II antipopes have taught many manifest heresies which are completely bold and unambiguous and require no commentary (examples). They also have many other heretical statements which are mixed with ambiguity. Pope Pius VI points out that heretics often do this. He further points out that some heresies need study and analysis to condemn, a point which directly refutes the objection.
■ Obj. 17) Both the 1917 and 1983 codes of Canon Law teach that a declaration is needed for one to lose his office due to heresy. – Page 343
►ANSWER: This is simply not true. Only John Paul II’s 1983 Code says this; the 1917 Code says just the opposite: public heresy deposes a cleric from office without any declaration. The one who publicly promoted this objection is completely wrong.
■ Obj. 18) The Council of Constance condemned the idea that a heretic ceases to be pope, since he is not a member of the Church…– Page 343
►ANSWER: No, the Council of Constance condemned the idea that a merely wicked man (not a heretic) ceases to be pope, since he is not a member of the Church. This is very different from the truth that a heretic ceases to be pope. See explanation…
■ Obj. 19) The Joint Declaration with the Lutherans on Justification isn’t manifest heresy because the Vatican II “popes” didn’t sign it. – Page 344
►ANSWER: The Joint Declaration with the Lutherans is absolutely manifest heresy on the part of the Vatican II antipopes. They have publicly approved of it. The fact that they didn’t sign it is irrelevant. James Smith could draw up a document denying the Immaculate Conception, and if John Doe publicly promotes it (even if he didn’t sign it) he is a manifest heretic.
START OF PART II – BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM: THE ROTTEN FRUITS AND INEXHAUSTIBLE SCANDAL OF THE VATICAN II SECT – Page 348
The Rotten Fruits and Inexhaustible Scandal of the Vatican II sect prove that it’s not the Catholic Church and that we are in the Great Apostasy
A teen in leotards, in an inappropriate position, performs for an applauding John Paul II – just one of a myriad of examples of the scandal, immorality and bad fruits universally exemplified by the Vatican II sect
► The Catholic Church is exceptionally holy and is characterized by its inexhaustible holiness; this is one of its marks.
- The Vatican II sect is not holy, but exceptionally unholy; it is characterized by inexhaustible scandal.
22. The Massive Sexual Scandal among the Vatican II/Novus Ordo “priests” – Page 350
- The sexual scandal that erupted in the mainstream media beginning approximately in 2002, as a result of shuffling pedophile priests from parish to parish in Boston, has made what people deem to be the Catholic Church and the priesthood the mockery of the world.
- They don’t realize that they are referring to the Vatican II sect, and that this scandal is the underlying evil reality of this counterfeit sect coming out for what it is.
- The scandal is so massive and disgusting that entire dioceses of the Vatican II sect have gone into bankruptcy. [PHOTO OF “CARDINAL” LAW]
- This reaches all over the country and even all over the world; facts on the scandal in Portland, Louisville, Phoenix, L.A., Tucson, etc., etc., etc.
- The dioceses of the Vatican II sect, as even their websites reflect, are now more known for sex-abuse hotlines than promoting the true Catholic Faith.
- The “priests” of the Vatican II sect are something to protect one’s children from, not to find for true spiritual instruction.
23. The Seminaries of the Vatican II Sect are unspeakable cesspools of homosexuality and heresy – Page 355
- Pope Pius XI on what seminaries should be like…– Page 355
- The 2002 book Goodbye Good Men documents in tremendous detail the utterly horrifying state of post-Vatican II “Catholic” seminaries. – Pages 355-357
- Homosexuality, sodomy, perversion and immorality are so rampant at these “seminaries” that, in certain cases, some of the professors and seminarians even cruise the gay bars. – Page 356
- Conservative-minded seminarians are often forced to hide their beliefs, accept liberalism and sometimes homosexuality to be admitted or remain in the seminary. – Pages 355-359
- These are the seminaries that have produced the “priests” that have produced the massive sexual scandal.
- The Vatican does nothing about this abominable situation, while it promptly removes as head of a more traditional seminary a man who was opposed to the New Mass. – Pages 355-356
AN INCREDIBLE ACCOUNT OF THE STATE OF THE SEMINARIES FROM ONE WHO SPENT TIME AT A PROMINENT NOVUS ORDO SEMINARY– Page 357
- A conservative-minded seminarian, who spent time at one of the nation’s prominent Novus Ordo seminaries, writes about the uncatholic, blatantly heretical, immoral and scandalous atmosphere.
- The seminarian opposed the heresy and immorality and wound up being dismissed.
- The seminarian thought that the Novus Ordo “bishop” would back him, but the “bishop” backed the heretical seminary.
24. The idolatry of the Vatican II Sect, and the formation of “priests” for its idolatry in the seminaries, is connected with its rampant homosexuality – Page 360
- Vatican II “priests” celebrating a new liturgy… [PHOTO]
- Scripture teaches that homosexuality is a result of idolatry.
- An examination of the demonic cultures in history shows the connection between idolatry (whether of the flesh or of the work of one’s hands or of oneself) and homosexuality.
- Evidence from the satanic Aztec culture and the heathen Asian culture…
25. The Vatican II Sect promotes idolatry by its general worship of man, by its particular worship of man in the New Mass, and by its acceptance of idolatrous religions – Page 364
- A blasphemous post-Vatican II New Mass… [PHOTO] – Page 364
- Lex Orandi, lex credendi – The Novus Ordo Law of Prayer corresponds to the Novus Ordo Law of Belief: that Man is God. – Page 364
- The turning around of the altar, and a replacement by a table which faces man instead of God, replaces the cult of God with the cult of man. [PHOTO and discussion] – Page 365
- The post-Vatican II propaganda on the New Mass invariably sees the meaning of Mass in the assembly – in man rather than in God. – Pages 365-366
- Vatican II’s constitution on the liturgy explicitly teaches that the full participation of the people is to be considered before all else in the liturgy; this means that attention to man is the most important thing in the Mass. – Page 366
- Another empty and man-centered New Mass… [PHOTO] – Page 366
- That’s why we hear about every kind of abomination at the New Mass, including Clown Masses, Kiddie Masses, Polka Masses, etc., etc., etc., etc., which are all directed toward making the worship conform to the assembly. – Pages 366-367
- Body-Surfing at the New Mass… [PHOTO] – Page 367
- The cult of man in the New Mass was strikingly captured in an exposé of a 1978 Clown Mass in the Boston Globe [PHOTO], which spoke of man as the Body of Christ. – Page 368
- The American “bishops” officially laid down that when distributing “Communion” a priest must not say “Receive the Body of Christ” or “This is the Body of Christ” because the congregation itself is the Body of Christ. – Page 369
- This worship of the assembly as the Body of Christ instead of the Eucharist is reflected in the seminaries. – Page 369
► Pope Pius XII on the distinction between Church and Lord…– Page 369
- A mind-boggling story of idolatry at a Novus Ordo seminary…– Page 370
- Two women making a blasphemous offering at another idolatrous New Mass… [PHOTO] – Page 370
- Pope Pius X on the distinguishing mark of Antichrist as man replacing God…– Page 371
26. The Deplorable State of “Catholic” Parochial and High Schools – Page 372
- Since Vatican II, the once-Catholic school system has been laid waste.
- Perverse sex education, condemned by Pope Pius XI, is promoted all over the Vatican II sect’s “Catholic” school system.
- Some of the details on the perversion being taught to children in the “Catholic” schools from the book Growing in Love.
- Details on how basic Catholic morality, modesty and spirituality are trampled under foot at the “Catholic” schools.
- There is a union between pagan culture and the “Catholic” school system; it produces young men and women who are often worse than pagans.
- These schools, which are “Catholic” in name only, feature the indifferentism of the Vatican II sect, as exemplified by a “Jewish Day” at a “Catholic” primary school. [PHOTO]
- The stunning statistics on the figures of decline in the post-Vatican II school-system, including that almost all Catholic schools have closed since 1965.
27. The Deplorable State of “Catholic” Colleges and Universities – Page 377
- Every “Catholic” college or university in communion with Benedict XVI is rampant with heresy and indifferentism and/or the promotion of the gay agenda and/or attacks on Sacred Scripture and/or attacks on the historicity of Our Lord or all of the above.
- Many examples given from many of the most prominent “Catholic” colleges and universities… [PHOTO]
- Official websites of “Catholic” colleges and universities literally encourage people to partake of false religions at their temples and places of worship.
- “Catholic” colleges and universities say that “No” to the Gospel and conversion is part of the divine plan.
- All of this is more expression of the universal apostasy of the Vatican II sect, the Counter Church with which these “Catholic” institutions remain in communion.
28. The Annulment Fiasco – The Vatican II Sect’s De Facto Acceptance of Divorce and Remarriage – Page 382
► Catholic dogma teaches that a consummated sacramental marriage is indissoluble.
► An annulment is a declaration by a valid Church authority that a marriage never existed due to a hidden or known impediment.
► Annulments were traditionally given very rarely, are difficult to prove, and the evidence that there was no marriage must be clear; when doubt exists the validity of the marriage is presumed.
► Some examples of why the Church would grant an annulment (a declaration that the marriage never existed)…
- When the Vatican II apostasy settled in, the Catholic dogma on the indissolubility of marriage was laid waste with the explosion of phony annulments.
- Only 338 annulments were given in 1968, but 59,000 a year from 1984-1994!
- See the incredible statistics on how annulments are granted in the Vatican II sect to almost anyone who wants one.
- A review of some of the ridiculous cases which were given annulments by the Vatican II sect…
- The Vatican II sect allows divorce and remarriage – this is a fact.
- The Vatican II sect does nothing to stop the phony annulment fiasco or to excommunicate prominent members who are living in invalid “second marriages.”
- The Vatican II sect’s capitulation on the marriage issue – granting an annulment to basically anyone who wants one – is a proof of its worship of man, never being able to disappoint man.
WHILE THE VATICAN II SECT DENIES THE INDISSOLUBILITY OF MARRIAGE, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND THE TRUE POPES HAVE DEFENDED IT AT ALL COSTS – Page 384
- Details of how Pope Gregory V, Pope Innocent III, Pope Celestine III, and Pope Clement VII (just to name a few) defended the indissolubility of marriage…
- These popes opposed and excommunicated powerful kings and nobles because they had entered into unlawful re-marriages.
- In contradistinction to the phony Vatican II sect, which does nothing to stop the annulment crisis and excommunicates almost no one except those leaning toward traditional Catholicism, the true popes did overturn phony annulments, excommunicate and suspend those involved with them.
- Pope Clement VII, faithful to Catholic Tradition and dogma, excommunicated King Henry VIII and allowed an entire country to go into schism rather than violate the sanctity of the marriage bond.
- If the Vatican II sect had been around in the 16th century, the Anglican Schism would have been avoided because a phony annulment would have been granted and the Church’s teaching on marriage would have been denied.
- All of this proves again that the Vatican II sect is not the Catholic Church.
29. The Figures on the Post-Vatican II Decline – Page 387
- The stunning figures on the bad fruits of the Vatican II sect: the decline in ordinations, religious orders, sisters, Catholic schools, Catholic marriage, traditional belief, etc…
30. One can be pro-abortion and part of the Vatican II sect at the same time – Page 389
- John Kerry receiving “Communion” in a Vatican II church… [PHOTO]
- The Vatican II sect denies every issue of the Faith, and only claims to stand against abortion and a few other things; but the fact is that it doesn’t stand against abortion.
- The Vatican II sect doesn’t excommunicate pro-abortion politicians, no matter how prominent they are.
- If the post-Vatican II sect ever had a chance to excommunicate a pro-abortionist, it was in the 2004 presidential campaign, when Sen. John Kerry (who claims to be a Catholic) put his radical pro-abortion views and his claim to be Catholic at the same time right in the world’s face.
- Not only was Kerry not excommunicated, but almost every single Novus Ordo bishop who addressed the issue denied that Kerry should even be refused Communion.
- After much discussion, the official policy of the “bishops” of the U.S. was that Kerry and his like need not be refused Communion, and that it should be left up to individual “bishops.”
- “Cardinal” Joseph Ratzinger, as head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, said the “bishops’” decision to do nothing to stop it was in line with the Vatican’s position.
- Read statement after statement from Novus Ordo “bishop” after “bishop” (even many considered conservative) who said that pro-abortion politicians should not be refused Communion.
► The Catholic Church condemns such a heretical position, which gives Communion to public heretics.
► Quotes from Popes Pius IX, Gregory XVI, and Pius VIII; read the quote from Pope Benedict XIV on how those opposed to just one dogma must be refused Communion.
- The Vatican II sect holds that opposition to abortion is simply an opinion, not a binding teaching which must be adhered to under pain of anathema and refusal of sacramental communion.
► Catholic dogma and history teach that if a man is in favor of a dogma, but doesn’t condemn heresy opposed to it, he is a heretic.
► History shows us that bishops during the Arian crisis who signed the Council of Nicaea’s profession of Faith, but refused to condemn the Arians, such as Eusebius of Nicomedia, were considered heretics.
- The bishops of the Vatican II sect and their antipopes have officially said that pro-abortion politicians need not be condemned or even refused the sacraments. Therefore these bishops are heretics, just like the bishops who wouldn’t condemn Arians.
- The fact is that one can be part of the Vatican II sect and be pro-abortion.
31. The Vatican II sect literally turns away converts at the door – Page 396
- In 1975, Father Linus Dragu Popian, who had been raised in the Romanian Orthodox religion, risked his life to escape Communist Romania and presented himself to the Vatican for conversion. The Vatican cardinals were horrified. They told Fr. Popian that he must not flee Communism or become Catholic because this would damage relations with the schismatic Church.
- In 2005, we were contacted by an Eastern Orthodox bishop who was considering conversion. He was told by the Archdiocese of Boston, “There is no need to Convert, there is salvation for non-Catholics.”
- This incredibly heretical policy is perfectly in line with the teaching of John Paul II, Benedict XVI, and the Vatican II sect’s handbook on ecumenism.
- This is absolute proof that the Vatican II sect is not the Catholic Church.
32. The Religious Orders in the Vatican II Sect: Totally Apostate – Page 397
“Trappist” priest being installed as teacher of Zen Buddhism by a “Jesuit”
- Some of the statistics on the decline of religious orders since Vatican II…– Page 397
- Examples of homosexuality, religious indifferentism, Pantheism and Yoga that are common in the Vatican II sect’s religious orders…– Pages 397-400
- Novus Ordo “Trappists” and “Jesuits” are officially installed in Novus Ordo monasteries as teachers of Zen Buddhism. – Pages 400-401
- Cloistered nuns on Mt. Carmel pray for Jews to remain Jews. – Page 402
- The Apostasy of the Novus Ordo “Benedictine Nuns” – need one say more? The director of over 200 communities demonstrates the complete apostasy typical of the Vatican II sect. – Page 403
- St. John’s Abbey: a typical example of outrageous apostasy in the Vatican II sect’s religious orders. Novus Ordo “monks” attend Buddhist services and meditate with Buddhists at one of the Vatican II sect’s largest monasteries. – Pages 403-404
- An interesting article by a “Benedictine Nun,” Sr. Mary Funk, further confirms the utter apostasy of the Vatican II sect’s religious orders. – Page 404
- These examples are very interesting because they confirm that Vatican II’s heresies and new religion have been correctly understood and implemented by these people to promote false religions and lose the Faith. – Pages 404-406
- Examples such as this, which confirm the universal apostasy of the Vatican II sect by examining the beliefs of its members and groups at the local level, could be multiplied for many pages.
- The Apostasy of Mother Teresa of Calcutta and her religious order, the Missionaries of Charity – Page 407
- Mother Teresa’s 1989 Time Magazine Interview – She loved all religions! – Page 407
- Mother Teresa worshipping Buddha… [PHOTO] – Page 408
33. Shocking News items provide a summary of the Apostasy of the Vatican II Sect’s dioceses, faithful, clergy, etc. – Page 412
- The internet has documented the almost bottomless pit of scandal, heresy and immorality produced by the apostate Vatican II sect and its members, clergy, religious orders, etc. Here are just some of the headlines; more of the same come out almost daily:
- Novus Ordo “Cardinal” Cheong of Seoul sends greetings for Buddha’s Birth and says: “We need Buddha’s teaching more and more.” – Page 412
- Buddhist Ritual in Novus Ordo Cathedral…– Page 412
- So-called “Catholic priest” denies that Jesus even founded a Church on Larry King Live – Pages 412-413
- New Novus Ordo “Archbishop” of San Francisco finds Gay Cowboy movie “Very Powerful.” – Page 413
- Circus and Clown “Mass” in Florida with a bishop… [PHOTO] – Pages 413-414
- Vatican newspaper agrees that Intelligent Design should not be taught in schools. – Page 414
- With the “Bishop’s” permission, Novus Ordo “priest” announces he’s gay during the Novus Ordo “Mass,” and declares that he will be leaving to pursue a gay relationship. – Page 414
- Archdiocese of Los Angeles officially invites all to ecumenical Taize prayer services. – Page 414
- Muslims are going to Heaven, says EWTN priest. – Page 414
- Rabbi made a “Papal” Knight by the Vatican II sect. – Page 414
- Novus Ordo “Priests” seek to adopt Hindu rituals. – Page 415
- Novus Ordo Diocesan Agency helps Gays Adopt children. – Page 415
- The official website of the Novus Ordo “Bishops” officially pays homage to pro-abortion and pro-homosexual Rabbi Balfour. – Page 415
- Lutheran funeral service for non-Catholic Rehnquist to be held in Novus Ordo Cathedral. – Page 415
- Canadian Novus Ordo Diocese to sell all of its churches to pay Sex Abuse Claims. – Page 415
- Diocese settles Lawsuit over accused molestation by “traditional” Society of St. John priests. – Page 415
- 45% of “Catholic” Hospitals in U.S. Dispense Abortion Drugs. – Page 415
- Novus Ordo “Bishop” of San Diego Apologizes for Not having Catholic Funeral for Gay Nightclub Owner! – Page 415
- St. Petersburg’s “Bishop” Lynch Favors Starving Terri Schiavo. – Page 415
- Ecumenical Vespers held at Novus Ordo church. – Page 415
- Novus Ordo “Mass” with firecrackers, drums, gongs and a costumed dragon dance…– Page 415
- England’s “Bishops” Adopt Gay Equality Agenda. – Page 415
- Another Pro-Gay/ “Sodomy Mass” in the Novus Ordo…– Page 415
- EWTN Priest says that it’s okay to attend Protestant services. – Page 415
- “Catholic” University of Notre Dame has Gay Lifestyle Celebration. – Page 416
- Hundreds of Baptisms declared invalid at Novus Ordo church in Australia. – Page 416
- Novus Ordo “Archbishop” of Dublin favors Homosexual Spousal Rights. – Page 416
- Buddhists, including the Dalai Lama, defile Mexico City Cathedral with “cardinal’s” permission. [PHOTOS] – Pages 416-417
- Novus Ordo hospitals Commit Live-Birth Abortions, condoned by bishops. – Page 417
- “Catholic” Loyola University Chicago invites totally pro-abortion Howard Dean to speak. – Page 417
- Occult-like practices rampant in the Novus Ordo…– Page 417
- St. Joan of Arc church promotes Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender Agenda. – Page 418
- Only 18 Novus Ordo “priests” to be ordained in all of England and Wales. – Page 418
- “Bishop” Bernard Harrington of Winona Diocese says yes and appoints gay predator “priest.” – Page 418
- “Cardinal” Law’s prestigious new role in Rome, given by John Paul II. – Page 418
- Novus Ordo Molester-“priests” Were Moved From Country to Country. – Page 418
- “Cardinal” Maida of Detroit OK’s Tridentine Mass only to keep people away from independent Traditional Masses. – Page 418
- Scranton Seminary closes…– Page 418
- “Cardinal” Mahony, the apostate phony, says Rainbow Sash Protesters OK to receive Communion. – Page 418
- There are pictures of a Novus Ordo “bishop” throwing his election party at a Masonic temple. – Page 419
- Boston “Archdiocese” will close 65 Parishes and 60 churches. – Page 419
- Novus Ordo Priest Denies “Holy Communion” to Pro-life Politician because he was kneeling! – Page 419
• John Paul II’s Envoy Favors Recognition of Sodomite Unions. – Page 419
- Britain’s vocation crisis deepens. – Page 419
- Toronto “Catholic” University Alumni Magazine Boasts of Homosexual “Marriage.” – Page 419
- Ontario “Catholic” Teachers’ Union Website Promotes Transvestites and Drag Queens! – Page 419
- Inter-religious service at Arcadia Parish…– Page 420
- “Cardinal” Martini says “Catholic Church” should abandon the Papal Monarchy and become a democracy. – Page 420
- What a Surprise: Pro-Abort Politician Durbin Receives “Communion” in the Novus Ordo…– Page 420
- More Paganism in the Novus Ordo: Kansas City members celebrate the “Year of the Monkey.” – Page 420
- The Vatican II sect is the “Church” of Sodom – so pro-homosexual that a list of “gay-friendly” parishes has been compiled. – Page 420
- Novus Ordo “Priests” dying of AIDS all over the place…– Page 420
- Novus Ordo “Franciscan” Friars in Boston angrily oppose the distribution of flyers against homosexual “marriage.” – Page 421
- The Novus Ordo “Archbishop” of Johannesburg, South Africa, supports the offering of the blood of sacrificed animals during the Novus Ordo “Mass.” – Page 421
- A Witch gets Novus Ordo Burial…– Page 421
- L.A. Cathedral features a liturgy with 50-foot dragons representing the god of rainfall! – Page 421
• “Bishop” of San Jose Denies Historical Accuracy of the Gospels. – Page 421
- Crowd erupts into wild frenzy as six Novus Ordo “Priests” sing love songs. – Page 422
- Novus Ordo “Church” in Australia openly promotes Occultism and Witchcraft. – Page 422
- Michigan Basilica Featured Buddhist Prayer Chants – traditionalist-minded protesters were opposed by members of the Basilica and the “priest.” – Page 422
- Diocese of the Vatican II sect in Cleveland is Worried about “The Passion of the Christ.” – Page 422
- Toronto Novus Ordo “Catholic” Priest Files Supreme Court Affidavit Supporting Gay Marriage. – Page 423
- Novus Ordo “Priest” has Puppet “Masses.” [PHOTO] – Page 423
- Break-Dancers perform for Antipope John Paul II and Get His Blessing. [PHOTO] – Page 423
- “Fr.” Stan Fortuna is the Rapping “Priest,” promoted by EWTN and Franciscan University… [PHOTO GIVING THE DEVIL SIGN] – Page 424
- German Diocese Offers Zen Meditation…– Page 424
- St. Louise Novus Ordo church conducts Interfaith Service at a Synagogue With Jews. – Page 425
- The Official Website of the Novus Ordo Bishops Endorses Teilhardian Pagan Spirituality. – Page 425
CONCLUSION ON THESE SECTIONS CONCERNING THE SCANDAL OF THE VATICAN II COUNTER-CHURCH – Page 425
- The headlines and sections we’ve covered are just the tip of the iceberg; examples could be multiplied for pages; they come out almost daily.
- Since holiness is one of the four marks of the Church, the almost universal scandal and unholiness of the Vatican II sect proves that it is not the Catholic Church.
- Its inexhaustible supply of rotten fruits is a result of its apostasy and heresy.
34. The Apostasy of the “bishops” and prominent members of the Vatican II sect – is this your hierarchy? – Page 428
THIS SECTION CONTAINS INTERESTING ITEMS AND IMPORTANT COMMENTARY ON SOME OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT AND REVEALING HERESIES FROM THE PROMINENT MEMBERS OF THE VATICAN II SECT
► St. Robert Bellarmine, Dom Prosper Guéranger, Pope St. Celestine on how even laymen must resist heretical bishops and how heretical bishops lose their offices without any declaration after defecting from the Faith…– Pages 428-429
▼ The “Bishop” of Buffalo gets vested by the Dalai Lama in a massive ecumenical service with Jews, Muslims and heretics which expresses his complete apostasy from the Catholic Faith. – Page 429 [PHOTO: page 428]
▼ The Head of Russian Bishops tells us that the Vatican II sect has no intention of converting Russian “Orthodox” Schismatics. – Page 430
▼ U.S. Novus Ordo Bishops Officially Join “Christian Churches Together in the U.S.A” – a Protestant Communion. – Page 430
> With this agreement, the Novus Ordo Church in the U.S.A. has officially repudiated any claim to be the one true Church of Jesus Christ, and has admitted that it is just one of many heretical denominations.
▼ John Paul II’s appointment as New Bishop in Jerusalem says that the Catholic Church has no intention of converting Jews to Christianity! – Page 431
▼ John Paul II’s “Cardinal Archbishop” of Washington, D.C. confirms John Paul II’s rejection of proselytism (converting others)! – Page 432
▼ The “Archbishop” of Strasbourg admits that the Vatican II sect has abandoned Catholic teaching on the Jews! – Page 433
> He says that Vatican II revised traditional teaching on the Old Covenant being revoked, and that John Paul II repeatedly taught that the Old Covenant is permanent.
▼ The Novus Ordo Bishops Bluntly Repudiate the Dogmatic Second Council of Lyons and the Council of Florence! – Page 433
> In a Joint Statement with schismatics which is carried on the official website of the American Novus Ordo “bishops,” they bluntly state that the dogmatic definition of the Second Council of Lyons, which condemns those who deny that the Holy Ghost proceeds from the Father and the Son, is “no longer applicable”!
▼ Vatican Commission under John Paul II again rejects trying to convert Jews…– Page 435
▼ Hindus worship the Devil at the Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima…– Page 436
▼ The Vatican II sect commemorates Mennonite “martyrdom.” – Page 437
▼ Non-Catholic “Saints” and “Martyrs” Commemorated by the Vatican II sect, repeating John Paul II’s heresy…– Page 438
▼ The Vatican II sect praises and celebrates John Wesley, the founder of the Methodist sect. – Page 438
▼ No Words of Consecration, No Problem. With the approval of John Paul II and Benedict XVI, approves a “Mass” as valid which has no words of Consecration! – Page 439
▼ The Novus Ordo Bishop of Kansas City denies the Perpetual Virginity of Our Lady. – Page 441
▼ At the 2003 Fatima Conference, the Novus Ordo Clergy called the dogmatic definition of the Council of Florence “horrible”! – Page 442
▼ Even “conservative” Novus Ordo “bishops,” such as “Bishop” Fabian Bruskewitz and “Cardinal” George, are complete apostates. – Page 443
▼ Every year the Vatican sends a message commemorating Buddhist feast of Vesakh. – Page 444
▼ Every year the Vatican Congratulates Muslims for the end of Ramadan. – Page 444
▼ Every year the Vatican Sends a Message to Hindus on the Feast of Diwali! – Page 445
▼ The Vatican II sect teaches that Jews and Muslims are the spiritual seed of Abraham, which is a denial of Jesus Christ. – Page 446
- There are many other examples that could be given, but these suffice to prove, once again, that the hierarchy of the Vatican II sect is not the Catholic hierarchy – and that we are in the Great Apostasy.
35. EWTN: The Global “Catholic” Network and the Charismatic Movement – Page 449
- Mother Angelica, foundress of EWTN, promoted false ecumenism and the evil Charismatic movement.
► A discussion of why the Charismatic movement is diabolical…
► A discussion of Mother Angelica’s “mystical” experiences…
- EWTN promotes the heresies of Vatican II and the evil false ecumenism of the counterfeit sect.
START OF PART III – THE TRADITIONALIST RESISTANCE – Page 456
THE TRADITIONALIST RESISTANCE – SOME ISSUES PERTAINING TO THOSE WHO HAVE FIGURED OUT, TO ONE DEGREE OR ANOTHER, THAT THE POST-VATICAN II CHURCH MUST BE RESISTED OR REJECTED
► These sections deal with refuting some of the false positions that have been adopted by those who have recognized a problem with the post-Vatican II “Church,” but still maintain that the antipopes at the head of this new Vatican II religion are true popes or that the New Mass is valid, etc.
36. The False Apparitions at Bayside, New York – Page 458
► This article exposes the lengths to which the Devil has been allowed to go to deceive people about the Vatican II apostasy, the Vatican II antipopes and the New Mass.
► Our Lord foretold (Mt. 24) that there will be false miracles and false revelations in the last days to deceive, if it were possible, even the elect. – Page 460
► The alleged appearance of the Mother of God at Bayside was one of those false revelations and miracles. This is proven by the false and heretical messages contained within the Bayside revelation.
- PHOTOS of the false signs at Bayside…– Pages 458-460
► False apparitions accompanied by deceiving miracles like those at Bayside have recently occurred in many places. They are meant to misdirect people during the time of the Great Apostasy.
- Bayside teaches that there are other faiths in Heaven. [HERESY] – Page 461
- Bayside’s false prophecy on the market crash…– Page 461
- Bayside’s false prophecy on Ball of Redemption…– Page 461
- Bayside’s heresy on God’s powers, and that John Paul II was good… [PHOTO OF JOHN PAUL II’S APOSTASY IN ASSISI] – Pages 462-463
- Bayside teaches clear falsehood on the television. – Page 463
- Bayside’s false prophecy on the one following John Paul II…– Page 464
- The Real Purpose of the False Bayside Messages: Stay at your parish at the invalid New Mass and with the antipope. [PHOTO OF FALSE NEW MASS] – Page 464
- Veronica Lueken was a voice-box for the Devil. [PHOTO] – Page 466
37. What does Medjugorje say? The Message of Medjugorje proves that it is also a false apparition – Page 468
38. Was Vatican II infallible? If you believe that Paul VI was a true pope, yes. – Page 469
THIS SECTION DISPROVES THE POSITION OF THOSE WHO HOLD THAT PAUL VI WAS A TRUE POPE, BUT REJECT THE HERESIES OF VATICAN II BY SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT BOUND TO ACCEPT THEM BECAUSE VATICAN II WAS NOT INFALLIBLE EVEN IF HE WAS A TRUE POPE
► This section proves that the true position is that the man who imposed the heretical Second Vatican Council could not have been a true pope because he solemnly attempted to bind heretical Vatican II on the faithful.
- If Paul VI was a true pope (which he wasn’t), he fulfilled all three conditions to speak infallibly by his confirmation of Vatican II. – Pages 469-472
- Each document of Vatican II begins and ends with solemn words of Paul VI – including the invocation of his “apostolic authority” – which would definitely be infallible if he had been a true pope. – Page 470
- When closing Vatican II, Paul VI also solemnly declared in virtue of his “apostolic authority” that Vatican II is to be religiously observed by all the faithful. – Page 471
■ Obj. 1) John XXIII said that Vatican II would only be a “pastoral council,” which proves it wasn’t dogmatic. – Page 472
►ANSWER: John XXIII never said that (see explanation), and it is Paul VI’s solemn confirmation that matters anyway.
■ Obj. 2) Paul VI said in 1966 that Vatican II had avoided proclaiming dogmas affected by infallibility. – Page 473
►ANSWER: Paul VI’s 1966 statement is irrelevant because Vatican II had already been solemnly closed in 1965. Paul VI made this statement after the fact to add confusion. Further, in this 1966 statement, Paul VI says that Vatican II constitutes the teaching of the Magisterium. He further declares that whoever honors Vatican II honors the Magisterium. Thus, even those who go by this statement would be bound to accept Vatican II as the teaching of the Magisterium (which is infallible and binding) – see explanation.
■ Obj. 3) Vatican II was not infallible because there was a note attached to Lumen Gentium that said it was not infallible. – Page 475
►ANSWER: This note is not part of all the documents, but only Lumen Gentium. This note declares Vatican II enacts the Supreme Magisterium of the Church and that Vatican II must be accepted according to the way things are said at the council. Well, Vatican II says that its (heretical) teaching on religious liberty comes from divine revelation and is to be held sacred by Christians (see examples). Thus, even if one goes by this note, one must accept Vatican II’s heretical teaching on religious liberty as sacred and part of revelation, by virtue of the “Supreme Magisterium of the Church.” See explanation.
►All of this proves that there is no way to escape the reality Antipope Paul VI could not have been a true pope and at the same time promulgate Vatican II.
PETER VS. ANTI-PETER– Page 477
► In Quanta Cura, Pope Pius IX dogmatically condemns, proscribes (outlaws) and reprobates the idea of the civil right to religious liberty in virtue of his apostolic authority. – Page 477
- In Dignitatis Humanae at Vatican II, Paul VI solemnly approves, decrees and establishes the idea of the civil right to religious liberty in virtue of his “apostolic authority.” – Page 477
► The two cannot possibly possess the same apostolic authority (the authority of the Papacy). To assert that they did (i.e. that Paul VI was a true pope) is to blaspheme the Church, reject Papal Infallibility and assert that the gates of Hell have prevailed against it. – Page 478
39. Paul VI ends a very popular and significant false traditionalist myth by declaring that Vatican II and the New Mass are binding – Page 480
- As we just covered, many “traditionalists” assert that the proper position is to resist the New Mass and Vatican II, while accepting the post-Vatican II “popes” as true popes.
- In an address on the position of Archbishop Lefebvre (which is basically never quoted by false traditionalists), Paul VI himself blows this position away by declaring that the New Mass and Vatican II are binding. He further implies that those who reject them are outside the Church.
► The only proper position, therefore, is one which rejects Vatican II, the New Mass and Antipope Paul VI.
4.0 The File on the Positions of the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX) – Page 482
A FURTHER ANALYSIS OF THE POSITION OF THOSE TRADITIONALIST GROUPS WHO RESIST VATICAN II AND THE NEW MASS, BUT STILL ACCEPT THE POST-VATICAN II “POPES”
- In their best-selling books, the SSPX teaches that souls can be saved in false religions, which is heresy. – Page 483
- The SSPX recognizes as Catholic manifestly heretical bishops. – Pages 483-484
- The SSPX calls the Vatican II sect a New Church which it refuses active communion with; at the same time, however, it professes communion with the head of the New Church, which is illogical. – Pages 483-484
- The SSPX operates a world-wide obstinate apostolate outside of communion with the hierarchy it recognizes as Catholic. – Pages 483-484
- The SSPX holds that the post-Vatican II “popes,” whom it regards as valid, have erred in canonizations. This position is false and contrary to Catholic teaching. – Page 485
► THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TEACHES THAT CANONIZATIONS ARE INFALLIBLE; HERETICS SAY THE CHURCH HAS ERRED IN CANONIZATIONS. – Page 485
- Some very interesting statements by Archbishop Lefebvre expressing his view that the Vatican II “popes” might not be popes…– Pages 485-487
- Bishop Fellay says that Hindus can be saved. – Page 487
- Bishop Richard Williamson of the SSPX says John Paul II was a “good man” and says the SSPX’s religion is not the same as that of the Vatican II “popes” it recognizes!– Page 487
- Bishop Tissier De Mallerais of SSPX rejects the concept of Church communion and admits that Benedict XVI has taught heresies. – Page 488
- The Society of St. Pius X’s book, Most Asked Questions about the Society of St. Pius X, says the Vatican II “popes” CANNOT teach infallibly. – Page 489
- Benedict XVI personally tells SSPX that it must accept Vatican II. – Page 490
- Important points refuting the claim of SSPX supporters – and those who hold similar positions – that they are justified in simply living a Catholic life, attending the SSPX (or some other independent chapel) while not worrying about these issues, such as sedevacantism…– Page 490
► Quick comments on the SSPX’s possible full reconciliation with the Vatican II sect…– Page 491
41. Sister Faustina’s Divine Mercy Devotion is something to avoid – Page 493
- Some of the problematic messages delivered to Sr. Faustina which serve to prove that her messages were not from God…
- Sr. Faustina’s Divine Mercy Devotion (prayed on the beads of the Rosary) has been used as a substitute for the Rosary.
- Sr. Faustina’s Divine Mercy Devotion has never been approved by the Catholic Church, but only by the Vatican II sect; in the 1950’s it was suppressed and her diary was placed on the Index of Forbidden Books.
42. Natural Family Planning is Sinful Birth Control – Page 497
- What is Natural Family Planning?
- Why is NFP wrong?
- The Teaching of the Catholic Papal Magisterium…
- God’s Word…
- People Know that NFP is a Sin…
- Planned Parenthood and NFP of the same cloth…
- NFP has eternal and infinite consequences.
43. The Whole Truth about the Consecration and Conversion of Russia and the Impostor Sister Lucy – Page 506
THIS SECTION EXAMINES IN DETAIL THE MEANING OF OUR LADY’S WORDS AT FATIMA ON JULY 13, 1917 ABOUT THE CONSECRATION OF RUSSIA, AND EXPLAINS HOW A TRUE UNDESTANDING OF THEM DOESN’T IN ANY WAY CONTRADICT THE REALITY THAT THE POST-VATICAN II “POPES” ARE ANTIPOPES;
IT FURTHER GIVES THE EVIDENCE THAT THERE WAS AN IMPOSTOR SR. LUCY AFTER VATICAN II, INSTALLED TO GO ALONG WITH THE POST-VATICAN II AGENDA AND THE FALSE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA
-MANY INTERESTING PHOTOS AND MAPS-
- FACT #1: POPE PIUS XII CONSECRATED RUSSIA TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY – POPE PIUS XII CONSECRATED NOT THE WORLD, BUT SPECIFICALLY RUSSIA, ON JULY 7, 1952
- FACT #2: WHAT OUR LADY MEANS BY THE CONVERSION OF RUSSIA – THE STRIKING EVIDENCE
- THIS POSITION IS FURTHER SUBSTANTIATED BY CONSIDERING PORTUGAL – “THE SHOWCASE OF OUR LADY”
- THIS POSITION IS FURTHER SUBSTANTIATED BY SR. LUCY’S SUMMARY OF THE TUY VISION
- “THE GOOD WILL BE MARTYRED” AND “VARIOUS NATIONS WILL BE ANNIHILATED” ARE PROPHECIES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN FULFILLED
- WHAT RUSSIA WAS CONVERTED FROM – SNAPSHOTS OF THE SATANIC REGIME IN COMMUNIST RUSSIA
- HE WILL DO THE CONSECRATION, BUT IT WILL BE “LATE”
- OUR LADY’S WORDS REVEAL TO US THAT HER TRIUMPH IS NOT A UNIVERSAL TRIUMPH OR REIGN OF PEACE, BUT ONLY A “CERTAIN” PERIOD OF PEACE
- THE CONVERSION OF RUSSIA =…
- THE EVIDENCE
- SOME LEFTOVER OBJECTIONS – AND SR. LUCY DIDN’T EVEN KNOW IF PIUS XII’S 1942 CONSECRATION OF THE WORLD WAS ACCEPTED IN HEAVEN
- PART II: THE EVIDENCE EXPOSING THE IMPOSTOR SR. LUCY – Page 542
- THE FALSE MESSAGE OF “FR.” NICHOLAS GRUNER
START OF PART IV – CONCLUDING SECTIONS
44. Is the Vatican II sect the Whore of Babylon prophesied in chapters 17 and 18 of the Apocalypse? – Page 559
“And the woman was clothed round about with purple and scarlet” (Apoc. 17:4)
THE ASTOUNDING EVIDENCE THAT THE VATICAN II SECT IS THE WHORE OF BABYLON
- 1. The whore sits upon many waters – an explanation of this based on Catholic teaching…– Page 560
- 2. The whore sits upon the city of seven mountains – Rome. – Page 561
- 3. The whore is a woman, to contrast her with the true Church (the whore’s antithesis), who is also a woman. – Page 562
- 4. The whore is a mother, to contrast her with the true Church (the whore’s antithesis), who is also a mother. – Page 563
- 5. The whore is clothed round about in purple and scarlet (the colors of bishops and cardinals); that is, she wears the colors of the true Church but inwardly is an apostate fraud; STRIKING PHOTOS OF PURPLE AND SCARLET…– Page 563
- 6. The whore has a golden cup in her hand, representing the Chalice at Mass, which is defiled by the whore’s spiritual fornication in the area of the Mass; STRIKING PHOTO…– Page 565
- 7. The whore is characterized by fornication and whoredom, which means spiritual infidelity in Sacred Scripture. [PHOTOS OF VATICAN II SECT’S SPIRITUAL FORNICATION] – Page 566
- 8. The whore has separated from her Spouse, Jesus Christ. – Page 569
- 9. The light of the lamp shall shine no longer in the whore, which means the sanctuary lamp and the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist. [PHOTO] – Page 570
- 10. The voice of the pipe is heard no longer in the whore, which means the removal of traditional Catholic liturgical music from the whore, and a replacement with worldly music. [PHOTO] – Page 571
- 11. All the world is drunk with the wine of her whoredom, which means the spiritual fornication having to do with the wine portion of the consecration – the very part that has been changed – which makes the New Masses invalid. – Page 571
- 12. The whore is drunk with the blood of the saints and martyrs because false ecumenism mocks and renders meaningless all the sufferings of the saints and martyrs not to embrace false religions, which the whore does with enthusiasm. [PHOTO] – Page 572
CONCLUSION ON THE WHORE OF BABYLON – Page 574
► The Vatican II sect is clearly the Whore of Babylon. God tells people in Apoc. 18 to come out of her; the Apocalypse contrasts the whore with another woman (the true Catholic Church reduced to a remnant) which has fled to the wilderness (Apoc. 12). – Page 575
45. The Antichrist Code: The Shocking truth that John Paul II was preaching that Man is God – the Doctrine of Antichrist – right in the Vatican – Page 577
- John Paul II in Israel sitting in a chair with an upside-down cross over his head… [PHOTO AND EXPLANATION] – Page 577
- John Paul II, as a bishop, wearing an upside-down cross vestment… [PHOTO] – Page 578
- Our Lady Prophesied that Rome would lose the Faith and become the Seat of Antichrist – Page 579
- Antichrist Defined – Page 579
Antipope John Paul II Preached:
- Each Man Must Take Possession of the Incarnation – Page 582
- The Gospel is the Good News of Man– Page 583
- Man is the Christ, the Son of the Living God – Page 584
- The Truth About Man is that he is Christ – Page 585
- And the Word became Flesh in Every Man – Page 586
- The Incarnation is the Truth About Man – Page 586
- The Mystery of the Word Made Flesh is the Mystery of Man – Page 587
- Mary is Blessed because she had faith in Man – Page 587
- Every man is the Christ Child Born on Christmas – Page 587
- The Epiphany is the Manifestation of Man – Page 588
- Man is the Way – Page 589
- Man is the Truth – Page 591
- Man is the Life – Page 591
- Each Man is the Eucharist – Page 592
- Each Man is the Crucified Christ – Page 593
- Man is Indeed God – Page 594
- Man is the Man from Above – Page 595
- Man’s true reality is that he is God – Page 596
- Man is the Messiah – Page 597
- The New Evangelization – Page 597
- Man must discover that he is God – Page 598
- The Rosary of Man – Page 599
- The Unsearchable Riches of Christ are Everyone’s Property – Page 599
- Man is the Risen Christ – Page 599
- Antichrist Revealed – Page 600
PAUL VI AND BENEDICT XVI ALSO REPRESENTED ANTICHRIST IN THE VATICAN, IN FULFILLMENT OF LA SALETTE – Page 601
46. What Catholics can and should do in the present apostasy – Page 606
► The difficult question of where to go to Mass or Confession; Catholics cannot attend the invalid New Mass for any reason… – Page 606
► The Profession of Faith for converts from the Council of Trent, which should also be used by those leaving the New Mass and the Vatican II religion…– Pages 606-607
► The form of baptism and conditional baptism; anyone can baptize in a state of necessity…– Page 608
► Practicing true devotion to Our Lady and the Rosary…– Page 609
► A few books we recommend people to obtain…– Page 610